View Single Post
Old 01-07-12, 11:08 AM   #265
Roadhog
Resident Alien

Default Re: Official Radeon 7970 Review and discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
You weren't. You've just taken it upon yourself to flame NVIDIA and anyone supporting them any chance you see, and promote ATi.
Wow, pot calling the kettle black, how many times have you been banned for bashing ATI every chance you get and beating off to nvidia? LOL. Please show me in this thread where I have flamed nvidia, or tried to promote the 7970. You're the one who goes out of your way to call id beefdozer 2 and whatever else you can come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
What's interesting is that all the reviews of the 7970 show the same level of performance difference between the GTX580 and the 6970, and the GTX580 and the 7970. For the last year you've told us about how the difference in performance between the 6970 and the GTX580 is "meaningless" and "not worth paying more money for".
The difference doesn't bother me when I can have a much cheaper and much lower power draw while having 2gb of vram that I actually need. Sorry to tell you, but 1.5GB vram would be limiting for me. I already had problems with the 1gb of my 5870's in nearly every game and I didn't want to go through that again. If I were to have a 1920x1200 monitor, and a single card I would go with the 580 without a doubt.
Roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote