View Single Post
Old 10-06-02, 11:16 AM   #4
digitalwanderer

Default _-bump-_

Two days later and these suckers are still my new fave! I haven't found any probs with them with the exception of a bit of a lack-o-support with them & RivaTuner on databases. (Which should probably be expected since these were released after the latest RT...sorry for whining Unwinder, I can only imagine how busy you must be! Thanks again!)

Since these wonderful dets are deemed unworthy of a sticky for feedback, mayhaps I'll just keep bumping it....

They're FAST, they're PRETTY, and they are STABLE as hell! Go, go!! Try, try!!

EDITED BITS-Before you can ask S, she's back at 240/530 without a lick-o-problems. Then again, the weather has finally cracked into the fall zone to a comfy 60-70f around here.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]

Last edited by digitalwanderer; 10-06-02 at 11:20 AM.
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote