View Single Post
Old 01-10-12, 01:57 AM   #1
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR
Default Q.U.B.E. (Quick Understanding of Block Extrusion)

I just bought this game via Steam, It was only released 6 Jan 2012, I seen it and almost passed it up but decided to try then demo. After that it got me and i went and bought it, Its a load of fun. At first i found myself comparing it to portal but then you realize its really nothing like it.

Anybody else bought it?

Quote:
Set in a mysterious and abstract sterile environment, Q.U.B.E. (Quick Understanding of Block Extrusion) is a first-person puzzle game that challenges players to navigate each level by manipulating colored cubes that surround them. There's little to go on as the game begins - the player is dropped into an all-white room with few instructions, and simply has to figure their way out. The tone of game changes as the player finds small and big alterations to their environment, supported by an original score, inviting each player to let their imagination take over as to where they might be. Through experimentation and discovery, players will progress through an ever-evolving series of cube puzzles that will challenge them with logic, physics, platforming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NUKGrm9e-o
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote