View Single Post
Old 01-12-12, 07:06 PM   #1
LurkerLito

Thumbs down Steam support SUCKS!!!!

Two days ago I got a message my steam account was suspended. No reason give just contact support. So I did immediately, 2 F**King days ago. No reply yet, no phone number, no chat box, some ancient "I'll get to you whenever I feel like it" web support portal that doesn't even tell you anything like when they might grace you with help. Apparently there is no priority system. Last time I contacted support was for a trivial bug report regarding print receipt not working, thought it took them so long to get back to me because it wasn't really a high priority problem, but I guess I was wrong. Suspended account, that is the very definition of a f**king important, high priority, get off your a** and get in contact with the f**king customer kind of problem.

There should be a law that a "service" type company like Steam can't jerk around users for support that have account access issues within 24 hours or they are fined. Hell it should be illegal that steam a service located in the USA does NOT have a f**king phone number to call for support on account related issues.

Main PC: Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe ; Intel i7-3770k ; GSkill Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 2133 (2x8GB) ; Seasonic X Series X-1050 PSU ; Corsair H100 ; EVGA GTX-670 ; Mushkin 240GB SSD system drive
Old PC: ABIT IP35 Pro ; Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 ; Patriot 6GB (3x2GB) DDR2 800 RAM ; EVGA GTX480 SC ; Antec P190 Case ; EnzoTech Ultra120 CPU Cooler
LurkerLito is offline   Reply With Quote