I'm not sure what I will do this time around
I'm selling my 6970s now so I can get the most out of them. I might take a look at a couple of 7950s as a replacement...pretty much knowing they will clock good.
If the GK-104 comes on the 31st, that will be an option too. I would really like to go NV this time around, but I just cant wait until March/April http://vr-zone.com/articles/nvidia-k...nly/14538.html
Hell...I'd even consider a 7990 if its decent