Originally Posted by Rollo
Just dominating their competition.
1. 7 of top 10 video cards are NVIDIA
2. The GTX470 and GTX570 outsold the HD6950
3. The GTX480 and the GTX580 outsold the HD6970
4. The GTX460 sold more than the 6870, 6970, and 6950 combined
5. The GTX560 sold more than the 6870.
6. NVIDIA 58%, ATi 36%
I see your march/april prediction for the high end version of kepler just got flushed down the toilet if what's coming out first is indeed the replacement for the GTX560 TI(GK 106), and the real high end part only by the end of the year...That's what i see.
But please, keep burying yourself even deeper as it's fun to watch and you're not even realising that your credibility is now pretty much zero at this point....