Originally Posted by Hogrider
Started to go this weekend and cancel our Tmobile contract and get my wife an iphone 4S but I think we'll wait till this summer and see if the iphone 5 makes it's appearance. I think I'll cancel my phone early for a $100 fee in a week or so and grab a Tracfone or Net 10 phone. No sense in me paying $75 a month for something I rarely use.
Wont be summer... probably fall now.
Technically its the iPhone 6.