View Single Post
Old 01-29-12, 07:40 AM   #6
Rollo

Default Re: TechReport: Very poor driver support for ATi 3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Prime View Post
All you're doing is proving charlie right trollo, NVs got nothing, so they are pulling every dirty viral marketing trick in the book...

LOL at the thought NVIDIA actually guides my posts. Not the way it works chief, I'm just posting info I see as useful to the community. (and would have done so if Kepler had launched last week for $100 a card and 3X the performance of a 7970)

Is there some reason you don't want people to know how bad ATi's 3d is before they buy it?

What if they don't read, or have never heard of TechReport? They could spend hundreds of dollars setting up an ATi 3d rig and then find out about all the driver problems they have because ATi cheaped out and relied on rinky dink 3rd party vendors for the hardware and driver support rather than manning up and developing it for their customers themselves.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote