View Single Post
Old 01-29-12, 09:08 AM   #180
Rollo

Default Re: next gen kepler to support dx 11.1, also take a year to rollout all cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
The more you hype it up, the harder you make Nvidia's job to impress people when the high end fermi eventually does release, since they expect something huge....Just saying, and if it doesn't turn out to be what you're suggesting/implying, then if you think you're being flamed hard now, just wait until that point in time....This is just the tip of the iceberg by comparison...
So you think I care about the handful of guys here who flame me? (and coincidentally also flame NVIDIA a lot and promote ATi a lot)

That I sit in my home with a tear running down my cheek thinking,"Why won't Ninja Prime and RoadHog accept my posts as truth?!"?

If I "flamed" you, would you care what I said or thought? If so, don't you think that's pretty nuts?

I look at their posts the same way I look at the guy dressed in rags standing on the street yelling about the end of the world. Perhaps to be pitied, never to be taken seriously.

I post links to information from independent review sites for people who wish to see it, and give my opinions of the gaming hardware industry for those who wish to read it.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote