View Single Post
Old 01-29-12, 10:26 AM   #11
Rollo

Default Re: AMD Leo Tech Demo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't do triple monitor gaming, and have nice IPS monitors that won't do 3d. I do a lot of work from this machine in adition to gaming.

I'll agree that CrossFire support is still a joke. SLI is better, but it is still far from a perfect solution even after all these years.

Most of your posts ONLY focus on the negative of ATI while you defend any bad thing with NV. Most of us are here because we've really liked a single or multiple NV cards in our time. But I think as we get older we realize that each company has it's own problems - its just which set you can deal with. If you came across as critical (when it was due) on Nvidia products more often, you wouldn't be labeled a troll.
Have you ever considered that other people take care of pointing out NVIDIA's faults, so I don't need to?

And that no one else posted anything about the 7970 CF or the HD3d so someone needs to?

Check out my post yesterday at XS:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...ocking-gtx-590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo
The 590 is not a card I would EVER overvolt. A couple web review sites did, the videos of the cards blowing are on Youtube.
Not exactly "pro NVIDIA", just tells it like it is, faults and all.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote