View Single Post
Old 01-29-12, 12:22 PM   #181
shadow001

Default Re: next gen kepler to support dx 11.1, also take a year to rollout all cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
So you think I care about the handful of guys here who flame me? (and coincidentally also flame NVIDIA a lot and promote ATi a lot)

That I sit in my home with a tear running down my cheek thinking,"Why won't Ninja Prime and RoadHog accept my posts as truth?!"?

If I "flamed" you, would you care what I said or thought? If so, don't you think that's pretty nuts?

I look at their posts the same way I look at the guy dressed in rags standing on the street yelling about the end of the world. Perhaps to be pitied, never to be taken seriously.

I post links to information from independent review sites for people who wish to see it, and give my opinions of the gaming hardware industry for those who wish to read it.

Actually, and i don't mean this in a mean way at all, your reputation/credibility in many other forums where you post under rollo or other aliases, isn't exactly stellar either( i'm putting it nicely here), as many say you simply talk out of your ass practically all of the time.

But anyways, back to the topic at hand and that latest article i posted, wich according to fudzilla, Nvidia is already going to do it's first Kepler deliveries in february and aimed for notebooks that will be released in april, when intel will release ivy bridge, and to also compete with the mobile versions of AMD's HD7000 series, available by then too.

So if plans are already being disclosed for the mobile part introductions, why isn't there any information on the desktop version of keplar?, since according to you, they're supposed to also launch in april as well?....Actually you mentioned that the midrange version of kepler will beat the higher end HD7970 a little earlier, wich is one hell of a claim to make, and i will remember that once april comes along you know...Just saying
shadow001 is offline   Reply With Quote