View Single Post
Old 01-29-12, 09:14 PM   #188
Rollo

Default Re: next gen kepler to support dx 11.1, also take a year to rollout all cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow001 View Post
Then just mention they are scraps of information, or rumors or your own personal opinion....People pay more attention to actual facts and the fact is that the HD7970 is here and it's competitor is not, and we haven't heard a thing on actual release dates for Kepler and what models will be released in what order either....Will they start with the low end stuff, the midrange or the high end first, no one except Nvidia knows.
I think I've been pretty clear I don't have concrete details on what the Keplers will be.

OTOH, based on what I've heard from NVIDIA themselves, I wouldn't buy a 7970 now either.

People can take that as they like. I don't really care if people buy 7970s, I'm just telling people it's my impression something better is coming soon.

Rig 2:
intel 2500K + NVIDIA GTX590 + Dell 3007 WFPHC

[SIZE="1"]NVIDIA Focus Group Member
[B]NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the Members.[/B][/SIZE]
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote