Originally Posted by Muppet
Personally, I'm waiting until Kepler is released or solid info from a reliable source. That's when I'll make up my mind which camp I go with next round.
Smart man, if you already have a capable GPU then it will pay off to wait out a few months and see what Kepler is all about before making a decision. More competition between ATI and Nvidia means better prices for the buyer. If kepler is just barely faster than ATI's new cards and ATI in turn lowers the prices a good bit then ATI is where I will be if the difference in cost is large enough.