View Single Post
Old 12-31-03, 02:59 PM   #3
MUYA

Send a message via MSN to MUYA
Default Re: end of year thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by SamuraiCatJB
I don't post in the forums much, but thought I would pass on a word of thanks. Especially in view of the article at bjorn3d on the WWW being old. Yes, its become a chore for some, and still a necessity. My profession requires I keep up with technology and changes AND get work done. Sometimes I do have to surf to extend knowledge or find a new way of doing things, figure out some programming techniques that need to be used in a way no one thought of before. Enter news compilation and link sites, etc. You folks have been nice enough to do part of my job in finding info, keeping me updated on the hardware side so that I can do what I enjoy most: the software side.

I just wanted to say that I appreciated all the help. Thank you!

just me,
Jeff
P.S. Don't tell my boss you helped me.... He thinks I am omniscient.

(edited: corrected site of article... long day already)
Dude...its what makes it it special for people...being there for other people I love helping ppl! I love my posting job, do not (exceot holidays) to stop me from posting news and reviews

This I can whole heartedly say goes for all nV News staff we love u guys..and hope u the same!

Been a great 2003....but nV News will be BIGGER in 2004

MUYA
Corsair K90 - Corsair Venegance 2000 Headset - Razer Naga Epic
Corsair 600T Case
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote