View Single Post
Old 03-01-12, 04:47 PM   #44
red777star

Default Re: Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Dock uses a keyboard and mouse, so there goes that argument.

Companies aren't moving to Windows 7, most of them still use XP for compatibility. There's no incentive to move to 7. However, tablets are an incentive, and if they come with Windows 8, and it's nicely connected to their Windows servers, then you will see companies make the switch.
Maybe for certain Businesses but it is more than just Office. I am a Computer Programmer and for me Tablet is useless junk. Tablets will have limited usage by Admins and that's about it. Again Tablets will never be able to pack enough hardware power as Desktop can therefore it will always has limitations which are for the most part critical. When you look at Apple iPad2, it is pretty useless. It comes down to basic functionality so you don't have to get up from your chair in living room while watching TV. I believe Windows 8 will boost Windows 7 sale and i don't think MS will ever take Tablet and Mobile Market Share from iOS and Android. Again i have nothing against Microsoft attempt to bring Metro and other things to Tablets and Mobile, but please leave Desktop the **** alone I am not sure where that mobile or phone mentality is coming from trying to apply logic to Desktop and literally destroy the platform. Nothing like stupid Apple user which comes to me with Tablet Junk showing some fancy games and then i show him Crysis and tell him, run that bitch.
red777star is offline   Reply With Quote