View Single Post
Old 03-05-12, 06:06 AM   #8
Viral
Registered User of Women

Default Re: Rocksmith is Awesome

It's fantastic, I imported it in early Jan for PS3 since it's not available here for ages and 360 has region locking. I'm pretty much a complete noob and my house mate has been playing casually for a few years but never got too far. Anyhow after a couple of weeks I'm pretty decent, can play most chords and keep up with some pretty intricate stuff. My house mate has unlocked mastermode on several songs. Quite a bit has come up so we've both been playing very little as of late, but we'll definitely get back into it.

Fantastic game... if you can call it that. If you ever wanted to learn guitar BUY THIS GAME. Especially if you already have a guitar lying around.

Lag was initially a little present and we had to adjust the settings a little. Using HDMI for video and AV leads through the audio into an amp and through the theater setup. Then we switched to our Panasonic projector (previously Sony Z series LCD) and it seems to have helped remove the little lag that was there. Don't get me wrong, there's still some, compared to playing guitar through my PC using an m-audio input it has a little more lag, but it's really easy to compensate for and you don't notice it.

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote