In this video, Michael Wolfe
from The Portland Group
discusses heterogeneous programming for HPC.
- What's the distinction between heterogeneous computing andheterogeneous programming?
- Why is heterogeneousprogramming hard?
- What's the right level of abstraction for heterogeneous programming?
- What are the existing methods for heterogeneous programming?Do they really solve this problem?
- What heterogeneous systems are likely to survive in HPC?
Wolfe recently became a guest contributor on insideHPC and we're looking forward to more discussions in the coming months.