View Single Post
Old 03-18-12, 03:36 PM   #38
ViN86

Default Re: Official Radeon 7950 Review and discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
I know what you mean by that concept. But let me ask you a question. When you're out with friends and having a dinner at a nice restaurant and then someone of your group brings up a sports topic, do you all stand up, leave the restaurant and go to a sports bar to talk about it?

I don't come here to talk about AMD drivers but I saw Xion's remarks about the current driver state and I just mentioned that it apparently hasn't changed much. I know Xion used AMD around the time when I did, so I thought it was the right place to post this. The other option would have been to not post anything. Because replying to a post in a different thread leads to fragmentation.

This was never a big deal on this forum as long as it's not pointless flaming. But you should know that Xion and I aren't after that. That's why I don't understand why you suddenly have issues with that. Is is because you're currently using AMD cards?

To answer your question, the 5970 was the last AMD card I used. I didn't post about the current AMD driver state, I just pointed out that it apparently hasn't changed much. Other well respected members of this forum provided info about the current drivers. So you can't accuse me of lying.
I also have an Nvidia card. I'm not looking for a debate. I just want to keep topics in respective threads and keep this section under control. Yes, I am sensitive to it because all Rollo did was derail and flame threads, so sorry for that, but I just don't want a repeat of what happened last time.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote