Originally Posted by Maverick123w
I'd upgrade that CPU before getting another gpu. I can guarantee you that the phenom is already holding your current card back.
I highly doubt that. Especially with it knocking @ 4GHz.
If that's the case then my stock 920 w/HT disabled should be holding my 5870 back. Or are you going to argue a stock 920 with HT disabled is faster than a PhII 965 @ 3.9GHz? Not likely.