Re: VdpauDecoderRender() takes unusually long to complete
It seems that I was able to isolate one scenario which might cause this issue. I have decoding and de-interlacing running on separate threads. De-interalacing is done with 4 past and 2 future fields, I tested with 1080i50 using temporal/spatial. Switching between NV_vdpau_interop and presentation queue does not make any difference regarding this issue.
I noticed that long decoding times occurred when the system did more than 2 de-interlacing steps between 2 decoding operations. After having synced the threads in a way that this won't happpen the issue seems to be gone. At least the problem didn't show during a couple of hours playback.