View Single Post
Old 04-02-12, 10:07 PM   #3
Albo

Default Re: Anyone else bored with gaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm View Post
I've about called it quits for gaming. I don't know if it's the fact of me getting older or what, but gaming has hit an all time low for me. Besides Bioshock Infinite, everything else looks like a giant waste of time; no originality, no depth, nothing that really sparks my interest.

My XBOX has been turned on maybe twice in the past 1.5 months and I've played L4D2 on my Mac less than a handful of times. Heck, I've probably played games on my iPhone/iPad more than anything when I'm just sitting around.

Anybody else feel this way?

With the next gen consoles coming and the negative rumors floating around, I'm not sure I want to buy in, even years after they come out and the prices drop. Maybe there are some games in the works that will get me back into the swing of things.

I know that when we get my son, we will be hitting up some Minecraft! Other than that, Draw Something, Scramble with Friends and other iOS games will keep me "going".
Literally have felt the same way for the past year. I can't remember the last time I played a game for more than an hour. Definitely February of last year.

edit: nvm.. I played Portal 2 Co-Op a **** ton with a friend a few months ago. If it's Co-Op, its a different story, although I don't really know of any other co-op games that I would enjoy.
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote