Thread: HTC One XL
View Single Post
Old 04-16-12, 01:30 PM   #126
Rakeesh

Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
So any article that disagrees with what you're saying "must be a screw up." lol. You kill me.
No, it's because the facts disagree with the title.

Quote:
Rakeesh, I know you're an ass who will never admit he's wrong, but since I enjoy shooting your arguments down flat, I'll go ahead and play your little game.
Zelda, if you weren't so blind you'd realize that you never win any arguments, you always just insult the other person (like you are doing now) and then declare victory. You do the same thing in the P&R forum.

Quote:
The only attachments I ever open (or receive for that matter) are doc, pdf, images, and once in a while an excel file. iPhone can view all of these just fine. (And I just view them. I'm not interested in editing a pdf on my mobile device. The notion of doing that on a 3.5in screen is retarded) Once again, it just works. Right out of the box. Another example of "added functionality" on the Android that is completely useless overhead that I don't need, nor want. WTF are you trying to do edit an autocad file on your mobile phone?
You didn't read what I said. Download and then be able to view offline. Furthermore, things are different on a 4.5" screen with a smaller bezel.

Quote:
Not sure what your grip about "contacts" is either. It works just fine for me.
If you watched the video, you'd know where iphone falls short here. You sound like an old man with a dumbphone who says "my contacts work fine, I got their phone number and that's all I need. I don't need their email address, and I don't need their facebook status" Yet you claim you use facebook.

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote