Thread: HTC One XL
View Single Post
Old 04-16-12, 09:53 PM   #151
Rakeesh

Default Re: HTC One XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
But I thought you had such a huge screen compared to us lowly iphone users, yet you can't use the app store on it? Damn, when I had an Android phone even I was able to do that. You need to practice.
I never said you can't, just that when you're hunting for apps and you want more opinions than what you just find in the mini reviews it's easier to poke around on a PC.

Quote:
Not interested in that at all. I arrely surf the web on my phone, like you sdaid in your first post, a computer is easier to use for that so I use my computer.
But when you do surf on the phone it's easier to do so with your bookmarks ready.

Quote:
I don't get a lot of voicemails, in fact I haven't got one yet.
I like how when android does something iphone doesn't, iphone users are always like "I don't use that feature"

How about quickly turning wifi or 4g on/off from your homescreen without having to go deeply into menus? Apple intentionally killed an app that provided that functionality. Guess you iphone users wouldn't care since you don't get 4g

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote