View Single Post
Old 04-28-12, 04:49 AM   #31
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR
Default Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Sign up...48 hours only!!!

Been playing on and off since last night, I'm a lvl 8(i think)human engineer. I don't think ive ever played a MMO that has been this populated outside of city hubs.

Beautiful looking game, Love the fact that you don't have to join groups to do the quests, Like i can be going somewhere, See a group of people doing some quest, If i move close enough to them it will automatically start me doing that quest, If i don't wanna do that quest i just keep waking past.

There is one or two of the quests that are alittle confusing as to where you supposed to go ... Gladly 90% of them are fine though. Also at the minute when there are a lot of npc mobs and live players on screen because there is that much going on it can get alittle confusing.

All in all loving it so far though.
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote