View Single Post
Old 04-28-12, 09:23 AM   #33
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR
Default Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Sign up...48 hours only!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bah! View Post
This game ****ing sucks. It's easily the most over-hyped game I've ever played in my life. The graphics are decent, but the game runs like crap. The removal of the holy trinity, which I thought would be really cool, just ends up making every battle a chaotic mess with 50 different people ping-ponging mobs all over the place. Also because no one can heal you, and there is literally no tanking going on, everyone is dying, getting rez'd, dying getting rez'd until you finally zerg the quest or event or whatever and it ends.

And these "dynamic events" have been done before, they are called public quests. There is nothing dynamic about them. You walk into an area and the quest starts, and when it's over it starts again, exactly like what Warhammer Online had. The only difference is that the entire game is public quests instead of just one area.

The last couple of years all we've heard is how GW 2 is going to change the MMO genre, kill off this or that game, or how it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Don't buy the hype, it's not going to make anyone quit the games they are already playing.

I'm so disappointed with this event I wish I could get my money back.
Your aware that this is a beta right?
Intel i7 920 D0(Ultra-120 eXtreme) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 6GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force 3 SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Antec 900 Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote