View Single Post
Old 05-09-12, 12:54 PM   #154
Rakeesh

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Trolling? That's what you were after.

The only thing I got out of your post is that you're the kinda person that prefers saving as little as $40 just to have the less elegant solution or product. I find that funny. To each their own.
Actually I paid half of the price of an iphone 4s, (not including the $50 in spending money google gave me, which effectively lowers the price even further) for a phone that has a vastly superior screen, can actually multitask (something that even 30 year old OS'es can do, yet iOS can't,) has far superior internal hardware (33% faster CPU, twice as much ram) and longer battery life, with the option of adding even more battery life.

Oh and speak of battery, when it eventually loses the ability to hold its charge (as all batteries do) I can actually replace the thing myself instead of paying apple $90 to do so.

Why you iphone guys pay twice as much for half the phone is a bit strange to me, but whatever

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote