View Single Post
Old 05-09-12, 05:00 PM   #166
Pennyboy

Talking Re: Official "I just got a GeForce GTX 6xx thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMONDY View Post
Its the TJ10. Not the easiest of cases to make cables look tidy trust me but im happy with the way it looks now. Would love to water cool as I like the way ut looks but ive never really looked into it.

Tried out Batman-ac, tbh I can't really tell much of a difference between the dx settings apart from the horrible stuttering it causes. The game looks lush with everything on max @ 1920-1080.

Ive also tried out Gta with the Icenhancer mod. There's some serious work gone into it and my rig copes really well with it. Sometimes dips in frames below 40 but doesnt happen that often.

God i love my new rig can't wait to get my 2nd 680!!
Nice, mate. Yeah the I love the TJ10 but yeah it wouldn't be the easiest of cases to keep clean of calbes because it doesn't seem to have the grommets to pull cables through and hide cables at the back. I have the Corsair Obsidian 650D and I love it, its the easiest case I have worked with to keep cables tidy etc. I also love the fact that the expansion cards are screw in, i hate the quick lock expansion slot solutions they never feel that secure.
Your rig is very nice and you will love the 2nd GTX!! Its awesome playing Battlefield 3 maxed out with 4xAA 16x and framerates never drop below the mid 90s and avg is around 140fps! also with 3D vision I can play Crysis 2 maxed out too and its silky smooth! a def step up from my GTX 580s in SLI
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 x2 SLI
Corsair H100i Hydro Water Cooler
Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB
Corsair AX1200i PSU
Intel 520 480GB SATA3 SSD
Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black Edition
Corsair Obsidian 900D Case
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD PCIe
Logitech Z-680 5.1 Speakers
Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G500s Mouse
ASUS VG236H 23.6" 120hz LCD with nVidia 3D Vision