ASUS's GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II top graphics card has been unveiled, the card features a non-reference design along with the DirectCU II cooler which allows for extreme overclocking for hardware enthusiasts.
The GTX 670 DirectCU II Top is equipped with the Digi+ VRM which offers improvedstabilitywhile overclocking. The card itself features a Boost clock frequency of 1137MHz and memory clock of 6GHz. The GPU is bundled with ASUS's GPU Tweak utility which allows users to tune their GPU in real-time.
The card is cooled by the dual slot DirectCU II Cooler which is offers 20% better cooling compared to the reference version. The card would hit store shelves by tomorrow for an MSRP over $400.
ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II Top Unveiled ' Features 1137MHz Boost Clock
is a post from: Wccftech.com
- Asus Prepares Triple Slot GeForce GTX 580 DirectCu II Graphics Card.
- ASUS Unveils the GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP
- 1500Mhz + Core Clock Achieved on an Asus DirectCU GTX580.
- ASUS Radeon HD 7970 DirectCU II Top Spotted in the Wild, Runs at 1010Mhz Stock Core Clock!
- ASUS Officially Launches the 1000Mhz Core Clocked Radeon HD7970 DirectCU II TOP Graphics Card