A day ago we reported Inno3D's upcoming iChill Ice Dragon
variant of the GeForce GTX 670 GPU, Now Inno3D themselves have released official documents along with a comparison chart which pits the GTX 670 against the GTX 680.
The IChill GTX 670 Ice dragon combines a non-reference PCB equipped with a 5+2 Phase VRM area which runs the Kepler GK104 core (GK104-325-A2). The GTX 670 core features 1344 Cores, 112 TMUs, 32 ROPs. Being a factory overclocked version, the core comes clocked at 1020MHz and 1100MHz Boost clock while a 2GB GDDR5 (256-bit) memory is maintained at 6.2GHz effective speed.
The card is cooled by the triple slot HerculeZ 3000 cooler which features triple fan design which supply air to the largealuminiumheatsink underneath the shroud. The GPU is powered by a 8+6 Pin connector, Display outputs stick to the reference 2 DVi, HDMI and Display port.
The card was compared against the stock GTX 680 andjudgingby its price gets a clear lead over the flagship by a nice margin. Let's just say NVIDIA did Price per performance right with the GTX 670, Even the stock variant does a great job keeping up with the GTX 680. Benchmarks below:
Inno3D iChill GTX 670 Ice Dragon Tested ' Trades Blows with the GTX 680 and HD 7970
is a post from: Wccftech.com
- Inno3D iChill GeForce GTX 670 Ice Dragon Graphics Card Unveiled
- Inno3D iChill GTX 680 Ice Dragon Graphics Card Exposed ' Features the Mighty HerculeZ 3000 GPU Cooler
- Inno3D iChill GeForce GTX 680 Pictured, Features Water-Cooling through ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid Cooler
- NVIDIA Kepler GeForce GTX 680 Gets Benchmarked ' Blows away the HD 7970
- Inno3D Unveils iChill HerculeZ 3000 GTX 680 Graphics Card