Originally Posted by Redeemed
I paid $90 for this 5870. For me to get the exact same value out of a new card I'm wanting twice the performance for no more than $180. I could accept nearing $200 including shipping and handling. It is the price delta between what I paid for this 5870 and what the 670 sells for that is deterring me. The performance is there, the price is not.
What if your card was free. Then you would have to wait for more free cards. O_O