View Single Post
Old 05-12-12, 09:48 PM   #7
FastRedPonyCar
Resident Tire Destroyer

Send a message via AIM to FastRedPonyCar
Default Re: ** Official Path of Exile Thread**

my main problem with the game right now is the same I have with diablo 3, no localized client so any loss of connection with the server = booted from the game.

I've also run into the exact same problem with this game as in D3 and that's the quick little intermittent delays that result in you attacking but the hits don't register and the enemies just stand there and don't move. D3 does the EXACT same thing.

I would honestly pay full price for this game to have it totally localized like diablo 2. Even if I had to login to validate or what not.

So far REALLY digging the game and it looks amazing.

The whole server thing and what seems like maybe just a touch too difficult at times are really the only 2 things I don't like. getting used to the "currency" is also a little strange given all the various little bits of ingredients they've got but they're refreshingly cool the way they can alter items.

It really does seem like they picked apart every aspect of diablo 2 and found a way to implement them or improve upon them. the skill "tree" is hilariously awesome.

4770k @ 4.45 ghz - ASUS Gryphon Mobo - 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866 RAM - XSPC Rasa 750 RS240 H2o Cooling - EVGA GTX 680 @1325mhz - 128 gig Crucial RealSSD C300 - 150 gig Velociraptor +2.75 Terrabytes of WD Sata 3.0 storage - 910 watt PC P&C PSU - Corsair Obsidian 650D case

- Server -
Core I7 D0 revision 920 @ 3.75 ghz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - 12 Gigs Mushkin DDR3 1600 - Corsair HX 620 PSU - Noctua NH-U9B cooler - Coolermaster WaveMaster Case

- Laptop -
MSI 16F2-012
- i7 2630QM - GTX570m @ 750Mhz - 8 gigs HyperX 1866 - 120 gig OCZ Vertex 3 SSD- 750 gig Scorpio Black - BluRay - 95% Gamut Screen - IC Diamond goop
FastRedPonyCar is offline   Reply With Quote