View Single Post
Old 05-17-12, 09:59 AM   #10
hirantha
SUC SUDO

Default Re: Need your guys advice with this build.. anything should be added or removed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
You're welcome. Now just sell me your current mobo and CPU (QX9650) for a low price.

I'm actually planning to do some upgrades to my rig later this year and finish up within the first half of next year (spanning it across a wide time line so the cost isn't hitting me all at once, prices on parts drop, etc). One thing I'm replacing is my PSU. I bought this back in November of '06 just before the G80s got launched. Been running it ever since. Still rock solid stable, but she's nearing 6 years old. Looking to throw together a formidable 2nd rig and move this PSU to that rig. I'm looking at purchasing a new PSU probably in the 1500 watt range mostly because I wont be stressing it so I imagine it should last longer but, one day I hope to be getting back into bleeding-edge hardware rocking two or more video cards so I want a PSU that could handle it.

Those are my main reasons at least.
hehehe This machine still runs great.. so not sure if I'm gonna sell it

Itís nice to own a piece of history. First ever Intelís real C2D result for their competitor AMD

Look me up in AION and GW2
Game Tag: Famorak
hirantha is offline   Reply With Quote