New patch is out,
Deus Ex Human Revolution Update Released
Product Update - Valve
Eidos Montreal, Square Enix, and Nixxes are happy to provide an additional patch for Deus Ex: Human Revolution that addresses various issues players have reported since release. We hope this patch will allow them to further enjoy playing the game.
The patch includes:
- Some players accounted a problem where the Tai Young Medical shuttle in Hengsha would not arrive. This has been resolved.
• Existing save-games can be loaded and continued from normally, the shuttle will now arrive.
- We have provided a workaround for stability and performance issues on AMD FX CPUs with specific firmware versions.
- We have made further changes to reduce stuttering in the game.
• Improvements to background streaming of resources. (on DX11 only)
• Workarounds have been added for issues that can happen with Windows asynchronous file IO.
• We have improved parallelism with the graphics driver on dual-core machines. (should also benefit machines with more cores)
- SSAO has been improved to look less noisy.
- Various minor issues with 3DVision have been resolved.
I guess its time to finish it, this streaming issue was crap lol