Thanks to the rune system, each Diablo 3 class has access to an impressive array of different builds. Some are great at clearing mobs, some can be custom designed to blast Diablo 3â?²s bosses straight back to hell, others are less effective, but more fun to use. We're making some videos of a few of our favourite builds and strategies in Diablo 3. Today we're showcasing Chris Thursten's arcane archer Demon Hunter, and my speed freak Barbarian.
Demon Hunter ' arcane archer
- LMB ' Entangling Shot (Heavy Burden/Justice is Served)
- RMB ' Elemental Arrow (Frost Arrow)
- 1 ' Shadow Power (Blood Moon)
- 2 ' Smoke Screen (Breathe Deep)
- 3 ' Mark for Death (Valley of Death)
- 4 ' Rain of Vengeance (Dark Cloud)
Barbarian ' Speed Freak
- Cull the Weak
- Steady Aim/Sharpshooter
- LMB ' Bash (Onslaught)
- RMB ' Seismic Slam (Rumble)
- 1- Leap (Iron Impact)
- 2 ' Revenge (Vengeance is Mine)
- 3 ' Furious Charge (Merciless assault)
- 4 ' Wrath of the Berserker (Insanity)
- Weapons Master
- Tough as Nails
The great freedom of Diablo 3â?²s skill system is that it lets you keep experimenting as you progress through the difficulty tiers. I've since hit Hell, which has necessitated a few changes for the Barbarian. Now I use the Bloodthirst passive to give me a percentage of all damage done back as life. I've swapped out Leap for Ignore Pain with the Ignorance is Bliss rune for tougher zones. That gives me 20% of all damage dealt as life gain as well, that way I can keep up the zig zag of death, and keep healing myself as I go. It still sucks against bosses, but that's another build for another day.
What classes are you playing, and what Diablo 3 builds would you recommend?