View Single Post
Old 05-31-12, 04:30 AM   #5
MaXThReAT

Default Re: Gas Guzzlers Combat Carnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Played beta but runs not great, is full version better?
I guess it is. I didn't play the beta. I mean...what the hell do you mean? I can run the game at 1280x960 4:5 maxed out settings at a very smooth 30-45fps but at 1600x1200 or 2048x1536 it becomes a bit too much for my old 280 GTX, 20fps or less.
I keep it at 1600x1200 with high AO and shadows to keep it above 45fps. I'm sure it's a shader speed/core issue.

I would imagine if I can run this game at 2048x1536 by lowering my AO setting from extreme and ultra to just high and lowering my shadows to from ultra to high... and turn off motion blur by choice...
yes it runs great... and would run great on any system with a better GPU at 1920x1080 or higher but if your system can't take it...lower the ****ing settings, OC crap or build a new rig.
It never stops amazing me..."beta looks great...beta doesn't run good...I don't lower settings...I want to run on my pc but I set at uber highest setting and it no work good. Complain." Final game is crippled.
Really what the hell is wrong here... if a game like this this, this fine, came out a few years ago the thread would be a mile long. Now unless it comes with a million dollar PR campaign it's not worth looking at. Some games suck...this one does not.

The settings in this game are awsome, some of the best graphic options I have seen in a game since...since....I don't know...a long time.

P.S. I tested my wheel today, no FF at all. More of a gamepad game anyway, I use my rumblepad2 and it works great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanzagar View Post
Cool, giving it a try now... they sure didn't do themselves a service with the name, makes it sound like a bargain bin title...
Let me know what you think. I'm guessing they spent more on development than they did on market testing the name and PR.
I can't wait to get the high end cars. The first tournament was was kind of testing. The second was a bit harder, I'm about a third of the way through. I should get my high end cars tonight.

Evga 280 GTX 621/1349/2268
SB X-Fi FPS / Z-5500 + Buttkicker!

"Don't mind the posts, I've been around longer than most know."
MaXThReAT is offline   Reply With Quote