View Single Post
Old 06-01-12, 05:38 PM   #21
Cylphid

Default Re: What tablet do you prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
And he didn't listen to us. I guess we are too iOS-biased, even though we're right
I asked him why the ipad was "clearly king" and got some version of "ZOMG it's B3TT3R!"

You gave me what could have been a paid ad from Apple marketing without addressing why one tablet is better than the next.

crainger came in and addresses specific issues, software and concerns, and was duly thanked for it.

I flatly do not care who likes what or the equipment they prefer to run it on. I want the best tool for the job regardless of platform. If it's Apple, then great, but don't give me a load of bull for simply asking "why?" before I spend my or my companies hard earned cash.

EDIT: Regarding this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Well he can post his anti-Apple nonsense all day long. Won't make our right wrong
How about you read a little before spouting off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylphid View Post
Well, so far I've seen nothing from anyone to base a decision on other than fanboyish comments about "settling" with zero actual facts given. Awesome.

I've used ipads and transformers for quite some time now. The "tweaking" for the droid....what? Everything worked perfectly right out of the box. But I digress.

ipad3 - Love it.
-software, retina display, aesthetics are all top notch.
-Only negative is the lack of physical storage options and lower battery life.

Prime - Love it
- storage options, fit and finish are tight, software works perfectly out of the box, keyboard has extra battery for 18 hrs life plus another SD slot.
-Negatives, physical dimensions slightly larger, won't sync as perfectly (if at all) as an ipad with my other apple products (good with win7 though).
Yeah, that's some real "hate" right there.

Thanks for the reminder of one of the primary reasons I left the forum to begin with.
Cylphid is offline   Reply With Quote