View Single Post
Old 06-07-12, 10:16 AM   #2
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S3 or Samsung Galaxy Note? Which should I go for.....

Just a couple of questions:

1) Have you checked out iTunes Match? As long as you have the songs in your iTunes library, you can stream them to your phone and won't have to worry about transferring them. Or you could do a subscription based service like Spotify or Rdio. Just a thought.

2) Do you heavily game on your iPhone? What else do you do on it? What about items like BT and Location Services? You can turn those off to save battery. Also use Wifi as much as you can too. The iPhone has pretty awesome battery life, even when gaming but it's not perfect. Any other phone would do the same thing if you played games on them.

IMO, the apps and games on iOS are a whole step above what Android has to offer. Apps in iOS are very well polished and it feels like the devs actually put the time into making them, not throwing them together. Plus there are plenty of games and apps that aren't available on Android.

The usual Apple haters will tell you that apps crash all the time, iPhone sucks, blah blah blah. From my personal experience, I've never had a problem with my iPhone or any iOS apps. To each his own, but unless you just love to tweak, tinker or just hate Apple, I would stick with iPhone.

/in before Apple haters
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote