View Single Post
Old 06-13-12, 08:24 PM   #46
Viral
Registered User of Women

Default Re: iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S3 or Samsung Galaxy Note? Which should I go for.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUYA View Post
I will look out for Swiftkey. I also only use English
I tried swiftkey x free edition and it's really good but I find the standard skins to not go too well with the standard message app look. I now use perfect keyboard free edition which I find even better than swiftkey x. It only comes with 1 skin unless you buy the full version but I think the standard skin looks good and fairly neutral. The functionality is a bit better than swiftkey X IMO and has a lot of options for customisation... especially for key size in both portrait and landscape modes separately.

The standard keyboard on the SGS2 is horrible, the SGS3 hasn't changed it by the looks of things although with the bigger screen it would probably be a bit better. My main gripe is the small space bar being offset slightly to one side - it results in hitting the . key instead of the space bar very often. Stupid move by samsung and I have no idea why they didn't change it! The prediction is also much better with perfect keyboard and swiftkey. If you're not 100% accurate it does a very good job of predicting what word you meant to type, where the Samsung default almost always picks stupid words.

Acer TravelMate 4002WNLCi: Pentium M 725 @ 1.6GHz | Mobility Radeon 9700/64MB | 2GB DDR400 | 15.4" WXGA
Viral is offline   Reply With Quote