View Single Post
Old 10-07-02, 01:21 PM   #1
Linewbie

Angry Major WineX prob... I think it has to do with the vidcard...

I am having problems with WineX, as I installed it correctly with no error messages, and configured it correctly, but yet when I try to 'wine setup.exe' on my Counter_Strike retail cd, I get the following error:

'fixme:cdrom:CDROM_GetIdeInterface CD-ROM device with major ID 11 not supported
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin x11drv.dll: /usr/local/lib/libx11drv.so: undefined symbol: X11DRV_GLX_CreateDriver
err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin x11drv.dll: /usr/local/lib/libx11drv.so: undefined symbol: X11DRV_GLX_CreateDriver
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't star debugger ("debugger/winedbg 134660432 56") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger'

I really have no clue what is going on, I followed the instructions from the newest http://lhl.linuxgames.com/howto/half...HOWTO-0.5.html document exactly, and the thing is I HAD COUNTER-STRIKE WORKING ON MANDRAKE 9.0! I really like RedHat, but if I can't run my favorite game in the whole world, I don't know what I should do... I would really like it if you peoples can help me Thank you so much for your help in the past

(Formerly) The_Drake_Noob
Linewbie is offline   Reply With Quote