View Single Post
Old 06-17-12, 09:27 PM   #6
ViN86

Default Re: I HATE BLIZZRD AND THEIR AUTHENTICATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivium nate View Post
ok so earlier i forgot my diablo 3 password and got locked outa my account because i couldn't remember the answers to my security questions and crap so i called em got some automated crap!!! they said press 6 to reset pw so i reset it finally but couldn't login because of my god damn authenticator!!!!!! so i tried calling em for account support and technical support the automated crap told me they are to damn busy!!!! GRRRRRRRR ive been locked out of my account for a while unable to do anything because of this pos authenticator. i got to page where it said remove authenticator crap from your account but it had an option that says government issued id wtf i don't work for the government goddammit.......i cant even create a effing support ticket because i have to login and i cant call them because i get an automated pofs ive been going around in circles for hours trying to get into my god damn account!! i guess my authenticator isn't working right because yesterday i reset my phone back to factory and stuff.....BS

if anyone can read this wow!
Government issued ID doesn't mean you work for the government. It means the government gave you your ID. You know, like a driver's license? Those are issued by the government.

Also, you should have saved the restore code in the authenticator before you factory reset your phone.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote