Oh and yet another update lol, v126.96.36.199 ....
HOTFIX : 19 JUNE 2012
* dayz_code 188.8.131.52
* dayz_equip 1.3.2
* [FIXED] Performance issue with equipment proxies (improves FPS)
HOTFIX : 19 JUNE 2012
* dayz_code 184.108.40.206
* dayz_weapons 1.3.1
* dayz_server (server admins only)
* Requires ArmA2 Beta.
* Big thanks to JoeKurtz for his excellent bug reports
* [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)
* [FIXED] Unconscious UI Image displays incorrectly
* [FIXED] Bleeding never stops unless bandaged (chance of spontanious bleeding stopping now works)
* [FIXED] Interior infected spawning inside of building walls etc... (interior infected now spawn inside correctly)
* [FIXED] Speed not correctly utilized for checking stealth levels ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33630 )
* [FIXED] Posture error can occur on stealth check ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33628 )
* [FIXED] Config error messages on popup (Caused by legacy classnames, error handling implemented to prevent this)
* [FIXED] Unable to repair helicopter fuel leak (repair all parts to 95% or above and fuel leak will stop)
* [FIXED] Massive lag and desync on some servers (mostly caused by the invisible replicating magazines)
* [REVERT] Nerf of sickness damage (now will reduce your blood to 6000 rather than 10000)
* [FIXED] Losing blood from starvation/dehydration cannot receive transfusion ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33677 )
* [FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)
* [NEW] Once infected lose line-of-sight they will try investigate where you are
* [FIXED] Flies still heard around removed/hidden bodies ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33472 )
* [NEW] Significant loot rebalancing
* [FIXED] "Fus ro dah" melee (now should be the correct release files)
Honestly you cant knock the devs of dayz, They are reading the forums, Replying and listening to issues/bugs & what people want, Like & don't like ... Adding new features and fixing bugs faster than we can keep up with.
Seriously in all the years ive been paying pc games ive never known a dev team be so in touch with the playing community.