View Single Post
Old 06-29-12, 07:54 AM   #72
TheOneAndOnly

Default Re: iPhone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S3 or Samsung Galaxy Note? Which should I go for.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUYA View Post
Now, my contract with my cell carrier is up, as I am a (er hem VIP) they have offered me if I should wish to commit my soul to them for another 24 months, give me for free of charge....either of these three phones;

iPhone 4S
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Note

As a iPhone 4 owner, I was originally taken back by the sexy sleek design but, have been disappointed by itunes restrictions etc...cannot drag and drop my music in and out. I have liked the apps u can get on app store..some great games but, depressed about the battery life if I do play games and/ or listen to music at work or use wifi!

So, I am actually open to going back to Samsung....but in all honesty, I can't decide. I don't know if I can get any decent Android games like I can on iPhone.

So if you guys have any ideas I would like to hear from you
Wait until fall. All of these phones should be seeing an update, and if Android is your preference you will have a better chance of knowing whether the latest and greatest OS will be on those phones.
And if iPhone is your preference, the fall is the update to iPhone 5. Even if your past experience wasn't the greatest, it wouldn't be unwise to wait and see what they have coming out.

Right now is a horrible time to upgrade.
TheOneAndOnly is offline   Reply With Quote