View Single Post
Old 07-07-12, 06:03 AM   #2
ExecutorElassus

Default Re: 3xx drivers causing EQ overflow

To help a bit in diagnosing, here's the output of nvidia-bug-report.sh. In particular, I draw attention to the following lines (which, iirc, occurred right around the days when X was freezing):

Code:
Jun 25 22:09:45 domo-kun kernel: NVRM: os_schedule: Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context
Jun 25 22:09:49 domo-kun kernel: NVRM: os_schedule: Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context
Jun 25 22:09:57 domo-kun kernel: NVRM: os_schedule: Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context
Jun 25 22:10:01 domo-kun kernel: NVRM: os_schedule: Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context
Jun 25 22:10:05 domo-kun kernel: NVRM: os_schedule: Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context
Jun 25 22:10:09 domo-kun kernel: NVRM: os_schedule: Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context
Jun 25 22:10:13 domo-kun kernel: NVRM: os_schedule: Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context
I'm afraid I don't have any concrete information on what's triggering the overflow, because it seems to happen at random.

Thanks again for the help.

Cheers,

EE
Attached Files
File Type: gz nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (39.9 KB, 83 views)
ExecutorElassus is offline   Reply With Quote