304.43 (certified) for Linux x86/x86_64 released
NVIDIA released a new certified 304.43 driver.
Release highlights since 304.37:
* Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 660 Ti
* Fixed a bug that caused pre-release versions of X.Org xserver 1.13 to crash when certain GLX operations were performed, such as when starting Firefox.
* Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU to hang when expanding the YouTube Flash Player.
* Fixed a bug that caused gnome-settings-daemon to revert display configuration changes made by nvidia-settings.
* Updated nvidia-settings to use RandR per-CRTC gamma control, when available. When controlling an X server with support for RandR 1.2, nvidia-settings will display the color correction widget as a tab within each display device page, instead of a per-X screen color correction page.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the display palette from being updated immediately after an application called XStoreColors.
* Added the ability to select and move X screens in the "X Server Display Configuration" page of nvidia-settings via Ctrl-(Left)Click + Drag.