View Single Post
Old 11-12-12, 09:26 AM   #7
Airbrushkid

Default Re: Barack Obama Retains US Presidency

First off they got banned! So I don't think that they will ever come back. There over on Rage3D.com.

And to me he is not that great of a Pres. Wait until Ocare go's in effect. There's reports that a lot of the big ass companies are going to layoff ten of thousands of people if not more! Then watch the employment rate sky rocket! Then all you people that wanted O in office will be paying for the thousands and thousands of people that have no job. But that doesn't matter they will have Ocare that your paying for!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTin View Post
What happened to all the Rethuglicans around here? Did they leave the country in anticipation of an Obama re-election?

I wanted to hear an explanation of how "the worst president in American history" got re-elected.

This takes all the fun out of schadenfreude.
Intel Q9550 l eVGA NForce 780i SLI FTW l 2 Palit GTX 560 Ti 2 GB SLI l Corsair Dominator 8 gig PC2-8500 l 2 - Intel X-25M 80 gb SSD Raid 0 l WD 1 -2TB & 2 -1TB l On board sound l Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1200 1200W l Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit l 3 X Dell E248WFP 24" Monitors
Airbrushkid is offline   Reply With Quote