View Single Post
Old 11-12-12, 11:43 AM   #8
MowTin

Default Re: Barack Obama Retains US Presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbrushkid View Post
First off they got banned! So I don't think that they will ever come back. There over on Rage3D.com.

And to me he is not that great of a Pres. Wait until Ocare go's in effect. There's reports that a lot of the big ass companies are going to layoff ten of thousands of people if not more! Then watch the employment rate sky rocket! Then all you people that wanted O in office will be paying for the thousands and thousands of people that have no job. But that doesn't matter they will have Ocare that your paying for!!
But ObamaCare and RomneyCare are almost identical. Massachusetts didn't lose jobs due to RomneyCare.

Moreover, our current healthcare system is terrible. It's basically expensive emergency room health care for the uninsured. If you have high blood pressure and are uninsured you learn about your condition in the emergency room when you have a stroke and expensive bypass surgery.

The reality is unless the government intervenes in health care the way it has in other countries costs will continue to rise until medicare and medicaid explode.

PS3 | Xbox 360
MowTin is offline   Reply With Quote