View Single Post
Old 01-28-13, 12:15 PM   #19
Butter Bandit

Default Re: Barack Obama Retains US Presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbrushkid View Post
First off they got banned! So I don't think that they will ever come back. There over on Rage3D.com.

And to me he is not that great of a Pres. Wait until Ocare go's in effect. There's reports that a lot of the big ass companies are going to layoff ten of thousands of people if not more! Then watch the employment rate sky rocket! Then all you people that wanted O in office will be paying for the thousands and thousands of people that have no job. But that doesn't matter they will have Ocare that your paying for!!
Not all of us. Some just vanished off the face of the internet...always lurking in the shadows...making surprise appearances.

Holy hell, my post count is down to 430. That means like....5 thousands of my posts were deleted. The VAST majority, haha ^_^
Intel Core I5 @ 4.2ghz; EVGA P55 FTW 200 Motherboard; 8gb DDR3 1600 RAM; Dual SLI EVGA Geforce 465 GTXs; 80gb Intel SSD; 120gb OCZ Vertex SSD; 640gb 7200rpm HDD; 720gb 7200rpm HDD; Cooler Master 942 HAF Case; Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Butter Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote