In the PC gaming world, one of the most persistent questions is 'Can it Run Crysis'? Now, with the upcoming release of Crysis 3, this eternal question is hot again.
We can help. Today, NVIDIA announced the release of its Game Ready
GeForce R313 drivers for Crysis 3.
GeForce 314.07 drivers are WHQL-certified and now available for automatic download and installation usingGeForce Experience
It's yet another example of how NVIDIA works with game developers to deliver more immersive gameplay and cinematic visuals.
These drivers, together with GeForce Experience
, provide an unmatched gaming experience in Crysis 3:
- Auto-optimized game settings for your PC with GeForce Experience
- Single GPU performance increases up to 5%
- SLI performance increase up to 65%
- Smoother gaming experience
- 3D Vision support with 'Excellent' rating
- NVIDIA Surround support
- Certified by Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL)
GeForce 314.07 also provides significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3 (previously released in R313 beta drivers):
- Up to 28% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Up to 12% in other top games like Far Cry 3, Dirt 3, and Battlefield 3.
Note: EA's recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher (or a GeForce GTX 680 for the Hi-Performance specification). See how GeForce GTX GPUs perform in Crysis 3 at 1080p with very high settings on GeForce.com
For more details, refer to the release highlights on the driver download pages and read the GeForce R313 article
Enjoy the new GeForce drivers and let us know what you think.