View Single Post
Old 05-26-13, 12:24 PM   #7
Zapablast05
ZapaFAILmaster of Merwang

Send a message via AIM to Zapablast05
Default Re: 9600GT driver issues?

Okay so after uninstalling everything the way you explained, I'm still getting the same error. I'm physically troubleshooting the cards, maybe it could just be that SLI support is just **** now. A friend of mine told me that it could be the SLI bridge that's just starting to give out. I played DoD:S with SLI disabled and I had no issue. I swapped the card's positions and I'm going to do the same. Then I'll try a physical single card configuration. Could it be possible that the bridge is just taking a **** on me and that the secondary card is sitting idle? I read something about how Windows has a timeout period on video cards. I can see how that will effect SLI if both the cards are detected, but the bridge isn't allowing stable data continuity between the two cards. Idk, I'm just talking out my ass right now bah.

Xbox Live: Zapablast05 click!|3DMark06: 17,001|
PSN: Zapablast05
Originally Posted by crainger: "Come meet my son Zapablast05"
Originally Posted by crainger: A truck wont get the pussy zapa has become accustomed to.
Originally Posted by CaptNKILL: In fact, I measure years in BC and AC (before Camp0rz and after Camp0rz).
I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking.
Zapablast05 is offline   Reply With Quote