View Single Post
Old 06-28-13, 09:10 PM   #92
Zapablast05
ZapaFAILmaster of Merwang

Send a message via AIM to Zapablast05
Default Re: RIP Dave Chambers

I just saw this right now. Mike, I'm extremely sorry and my deepest condolences about what has happened. I can tell you right now that the sacrifice that he made was from unselfishness and devotion to duty and Country. From my experience out in Afghanistan, his sacrifice was something that wasn't overlooked. Service members stationed on the same base from across the world attend in what is called a Fallen Hero ceremony. I have been to many of them when I was out there. It's a solemn and humbling moment because you realize exactly what's going on around you. The very person (sometimes people) draped in the American flag passing through an honor formation has sacrificed everything. There were times that I had to hold back my emotions while standing at attention as the pall bearers made their way to the plane. Dave will not be forgotten. His ultimate sacrifice has been recognized by hundreds of brothers in arms from around the world. It's the memories of him that you and your family have that will keep him alive in your hearts. Dave...Rest in Peace, Brother.

Xbox Live: Zapablast05 click!|3DMark06: 17,001|
PSN: Zapablast05
Originally Posted by crainger: "Come meet my son Zapablast05"
Originally Posted by crainger: A truck wont get the pussy zapa has become accustomed to.
Originally Posted by CaptNKILL: In fact, I measure years in BC and AC (before Camp0rz and after Camp0rz).
I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking.
Zapablast05 is offline   Reply With Quote